• Embarked on her retail career at age sixteen and advanced in the fashion industry from sales to management.
•Defines her style as boho-chic with an international influence from her Colombian-born mother and her extensive life-long travel.
•Is enticed by interesting, colorful patterns and cool, edgy accessories.
•Can't pass up anything with studs on it!
"Self confidence is the best outfit. Rock it, Own it." Tessa Curry
• Set off on her retail career, also at sixteen, then went on to established and support retail channels as well as marketing and operations.
• Has a classic, cultivated style influenced by her Washington, D.C. upbringing and deep New England roots.
• Is drawn to monocramatic hues, tailored silhouettes and unique accessories.
• Can't live without jewelry!
"Fashion fades, only style remains the same." -Coco Chanel