• Embarked on her retail career at age sixteen and advanced in the fashion industry from sales to management.
• Defines her style as boho-chic style with an international influence from her Colombian-born mother and her extensive life-long travel.
• Is enticed by interesting, colorful patterns
and cool, edgy accessories.
• Can’t pass up anything with studs on it!!
“Self confidence is the best outfit. Rock it, Own it.” -Tessa Curry
• Set off on her retail career, also at sixteen,
then went on to establish and support retail channels
as well as marketing and operations.
• Has a classic, cultivated style influenced by her Washington, D.C upbringing and deep New England roots.
• Is drawn to monocramatic hues, tailored silhouettes
and unique accessories.
• Can’t live without jewelry!
“ Fashion fades, only style remains the same.” – Coco Chanel